The Teiscaster is part of the Flabbergaster Series. (Lots of people build “regular” Teles. Sorry, we don’t do normal: we enradden!)
The “T-style” guitar is an excellent platform for our unique square pole pickups, which are a nod to the interesting and often astoundingly good Japanese pickups of the 1960s.
To thicken things up a bit, we threw a mini humbucker in the middle, which gives you thick, creamy tones never before heard from a Tele!!
The blended tones are especially useful, so we deployed a 7-way circuit to optimize pickup combinations. Way more versatile than your run-of-the-mill twang machine.
- Body wood: swamp ash
- Color: Sanatorium / Serf Green
- Neck: bolt-on maple
- Fingerboard: compound radius maple
- Scale: 25.5
- Wilkinson locking tuners
- Pickups: Neck and Bridge: Hü Tonelabs square pole single coil (sold separately); Middle: Greco ER-180 square-pole mini humbucker (Japan, 1967)
- 5-way pickup selector switch
- Toggle switch to add neck pickup in any position
- 1 Volume knob, 1 Tone knob
- PLEK’d and set up to your preferred specs by Gary Brawer, master tech (optional)
$1999, $2199 with tremolo